The Health Sciences Library is offering free drop-in sessions on how to search OVID MEDLINE and PubMed using MeSH (Medical Subject Headings).
- differences between MEDLINE and PubMed
- differences between MeSH searching and keyword searching
- how to focus your search using MeSH
- when to use MeSH and when to use keyword searching
- specific search techniques for MEDLINE and PubMed
Sessions run from 12:00 noon to 12:45 pm in the Health Sciences Library 1460B Computer Lab. Pre-registration is not required.
Helen Lee Robertson & Melanie Anderson
Melanie Anderson & Helen Lee Robertson
The times remain unchanged. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For further information, please contact the Library Information Desk at: